LZ Delta Airsoft Gamesite by MilSimX
GAME DAYS: Saturdays and Sundays
GAME FEE: P200/pax
RULE OF ENGAGEMENT
These Rules of Engagement is NOT subject to your own interpretation. It was formulated simply to act as our guidelines in playing airsoft
- Players are REQUIRED to display a high level of discipline.
- No thrash talking, taunting & cursing.
- No grappling of weapons.
- No physical contact between opposing players.
- No shooting on windows.
- No blind firing.
- Face protection is a must while inside the gaming area. (No mask no play)
- Deadly weapons and firearms are not allowed.
- Drugs and alcohol are not allowed.
- Firecrackers and pyrotechnics are not allowed.
- Air powered grenades are allowed and the kill radius is 5 meters.
- 450 fps @ .20 limit for assault weapons (aeg, gbbr or hpa).
- 480 fps @ .20 limit for DMR’s (M14, SAM-R, HK417, scar-H but the full auto should be disabled)
- 550 fps @ .20 limit for BASR (Springer or gas type).
- CO2 rifles are not allowed.
- Observe fire discipline.
- BURST FIRE ONLY (Only gunners are allowed to go on full auto).
- Box magazines are not allowed (M4, AK, etc).
- Pistols are required for close quarter engagements.
- As a safety rule rifle magazines should be removed while inside the staging area.
- Unload chambers right after removing your magazines.
- Dead rag rule applies.
- No dead rag NO PLAY. (Improvised dead rags are not allowed)
- Any player without an exposed dead rag is considered as a live player.
- Hit players can be revived by a medic. (Medic system will be explained during the game)
- Hit players are required to immediately leave the playing area and display their dead rag. (Applicable to scenarios without respawn or medic rule)
- Hit players are allowed to watch the remainder of the scenario but will be required to display their dead rag and refrain from talking to live players.
- Player must physically tap/touch any part of the opponent’s upper body & declare a knife kill.
- No multiple knife kills. (Knife killed players are not allowed to respawn)
- Courtesy kills are encouraged but NOT REQUIRED & should be on a 1:1 basis.
- Multiple courtesy kills is not allowed.
- Minimum engagement distance for DMR’s & BASR’s is 30 meters or 100 feet.
- Minimum engagement distance for assault weapons is 10 meters or 33 feet.
- Below the minimum engagement distance all players are REQUIRED to use their secondary weapons.
- Players who will not follow MED or minimum engagement distance will be considered as hit.
- Ricochet is NOT a hit.
- Gun hit is NOT a hit.
- Dead man tell no tales. (Dead players are not allowed to communicate with live players)
- BB’s hitting any part of the body is considered a hit.
- Testing rifles and pistols at designated plinking areas only.
- All disputes should be brought to the game official’s attention ASAP.
- Violations will be dealt with accordingly.
- Zombies will NOT be tolerated.
- Use of government issued AFP, PNP uniforms and other law enforcement agencies is NOT allowed.
- No littering.
- Keep the staging area clean and practice CLAYGO or clean as you go.
- Nuisance complaints will have a corresponding penalty.