Regular games: every Saturday, 10am to 5pm.
Private games: every Sunday, 9am to 3pm. (Strictly by schedule only.)
Game Fee: 100php. Includes unlimited drinking water
FPS LIMIT: 420 @ .20g BBs
Rentals also available onsite. 500php per set, includes rifle with 300 rounds BBs, mask and vest Contact Sir Yury 0975.759.5748 for Reservations
GAME DAYS: Saturdays and Sundays
GAME FEE: P200/pax
RULE OF ENGAGEMENT
These Rules of Engagement is NOT subject to your own interpretation. It was formulated simply to act as our guidelines in playing airsoft
- Players are REQUIRED to display a high level of discipline.
- No thrash talking, taunting & cursing.
- No grappling of weapons.
- No physical contact between opposing players.
- No shooting on windows.
- No blind firing.
- Face protection is a must while inside the gaming area. (No mask no play)
- Deadly weapons and firearms are not allowed.
- Drugs and alcohol are not allowed.
- Firecrackers and pyrotechnics are not allowed.
- Air powered grenades are allowed and the kill radius is 5 meters.
- 450 fps @ .20 limit for assault weapons (aeg, gbbr or hpa).
- 480 fps @ .20 limit for DMR’s (M14, SAM-R, HK417, scar-H but the full auto should be disabled)
- 550 fps @ .20 limit for BASR (Springer or gas type).
- CO2 rifles are not allowed.
- Observe fire discipline.
- BURST FIRE ONLY (Only gunners are allowed to go on full auto).
- Box magazines are not allowed (M4, AK, etc).
- Pistols are required for close quarter engagements.
- As a safety rule rifle magazines should be removed while inside the staging area.
- Unload chambers right after removing your magazines.
- Dead rag rule applies.
- No dead rag NO PLAY. (Improvised dead rags are not allowed)
- Any player without an exposed dead rag is considered as a live player.
- Hit players can be revived by a medic. (Medic system will be explained during the game)
- Hit players are required to immediately leave the playing area and display their dead rag. (Applicable to scenarios without respawn or medic rule)
- Hit players are allowed to watch the remainder of the scenario but will be required to display their dead rag and refrain from talking to live players.
- Player must physically tap/touch any part of the opponent’s upper body & declare a knife kill.
- No multiple knife kills. (Knife killed players are not allowed to respawn)
- Courtesy kills are encouraged but NOT REQUIRED & should be on a 1:1 basis.
- Multiple courtesy kills is not allowed.
- Minimum engagement distance for DMR’s & BASR’s is 30 meters or 100 feet.
- Minimum engagement distance for assault weapons is 10 meters or 33 feet.
- Below the minimum engagement distance all players are REQUIRED to use their secondary weapons.
- Players who will not follow MED or minimum engagement distance will be considered as hit.
- Ricochet is NOT a hit.
- Gun hit is NOT a hit.
- Dead man tell no tales. (Dead players are not allowed to communicate with live players)
- BB’s hitting any part of the body is considered a hit.
- Testing rifles and pistols at designated plinking areas only.
- All disputes should be brought to the game official’s attention ASAP.
- Violations will be dealt with accordingly.
- Zombies will NOT be tolerated.
- Use of government issued AFP, PNP uniforms and other law enforcement agencies is NOT allowed.
- No littering.
- Keep the staging area clean and practice CLAYGO or clean as you go.
- Nuisance complaints will have a corresponding penalty.
Our goal as an Airsoft game-site is to build a great community that loves the game and respects the rules. This is what we value the most and what holds us together through tough times.
The culture of this game-site is based on years of experience from a group of long-time aficionados of this sport called Contractors of Ground Zero (CoGZ). Learning from the mistakes made in the past, we press on to the future carrying with us wisdom that we instil in every member of our community.
GAME FEES: P150/pax
GAME DAYS: Typically Sundays
- Comfort Room w/ lavatory
- Covered Safe Zone w/ tables & chairs
- Camp (open area)
- Zombie Land (13 Hours themed)
- Free drinking water
- Storage Facility
- Free for All/ Infection
- Plant/ Defuse the Bomb (with explosion effect)
- Hunt the Snipers
- Hostage Rescue
..and many more
- Private Game for team building
- Airsoft guns & gears rental 🆒
- 450 fps for AEG (Assault rifle/ DMR) (Semi-Auto)
550 fps for BASR/ Gas Sniper Rifles.
- Full auto only allowed on SAW/ LMG/ MMG & RPK variants only. ~
With regards to the recent incident regarding the arrest of a off-duty security guard publicly carrying an airsoft gun, we would like to remind everybody:
- Please DO NOT display your Airsoft gears and guns and DO NOT wear your BDU/airsoft attire at the entrance and parking area of Green Zone.
- Please transport, prepare & wear your gears and guns inside Safe Zone/ Staging area of Green Zone instead. This is to prevent fear & confusion in the residential area/ neighbors surrounding Green Zone.
- Secondly, in courtesy to our neighbors, let’s avoid wiping/ scrubbing our the muddy shoes outside the premise of Green Zone.Let’s be all responsible and law abiding citizens.
For those who have access to Google Maps & Waze, you can now enter these links to easily navigate to Green Zone!
or search & select for ‘Green Zone Airsoft Game Site By CoGZ Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines’
You may also check the map guides here:
See you all there!
FPS STRICT LIMIT (@.2 bbs)
- 450MAX aeg
- 450MAX hpa
- 450MAX gbbr
- 450MAX lmg
- 480MAX dmr
- 550MAX basr
GAME FEE: @150
TAG HOUSE RULES:
- Chrono before game starts
- Please DO NOT display your Airsoft gears and guns and DO NOT wear your BDU/airsoft attire at the ENTRANCE.
- Please transport, prepare & wear your gears and guns inside Safe Zone/ Staging area instead.
This is to prevent fear & confusion in the residential area/ neighbors surrounding the game site.
- Use ALWAYS homologated security glasses when playing.
- Use mask or dental protection to preserve your TEETH.
- RESPECT the distances of your role.
- CALL your hits – Don’t be ANGRY
- Game Days: Wednesday & Saturday
- Game Time: 10am – 5pm
- Terrain: Indoor CQB
- FPS Limits: 420FPS on .20bb limit for AEG,GBB,GBBR and BASR
- Game site managed by: TIM T.A.L.O.N.G
Inviting you all every Wednesday & Saturday! Anyone interested in a fun, friendly, and action packed game day, you’re welcome to join us.
HOSLA Bldg or also known as The Office/SWG is 7 floors of CQB madness! So if you’re free, come out and play! Everyone is invited! 420FPS on .20bb limit for AEG,GBB,GBBR and BASR. We implement strict chrono limit, we recommend bringing extra guns just in case your primary exceeds the 420fps limit. STRICTLY SEMI.
Friendly Game and Gentlemen Rules apply. Game Starts 10AM till 5PM Gears and Guns are also available for rentals.
- We are strictly enforcing a 420fps limit @ 0.20g BBs. No exemptions.
- Proper eye protection is a must. If you don’t have proper eye protection, we can lend you one.
- Be HONEST. Always admit when you are hit. So others will too.
- When hit, do not remove your mask or goggles unless you are in the safe zone.
- No trash talking. No hit calling. 6.
- Do not destroy others’ property as much as you don’t want them to do to yours. (Do not aim at optics and taclights)
- No blind firing. Always fire in your line of sight.
- Knife kill is allowed. Tapping any part of the body, including gun, is considered knife kill. Grabbing one’s gun is not allowed.
- Marshalls are not visible inside the CQB area because it will just cause confusion among players and players tend to rely on the Marshalls’ call. Be Responsible. You will be the one responsible for the outcome of the game.
- Be a gentleman always. All of the above mentioned rules are Gentleman’s rules. If all of us follow these rules, we are guaranteed to have a fun filled game throughout the day.